Top financial advisor firm in Clearwater, FL looking for a quality person to support their advisor team.
- Build, maintain and retain strong client relationships through diligent follow-up and follow-through
- Fulfill routine client service requests, resolve inquiries, and escalate when appropriate
- Work with existing clients of the firm, conduct financial plan and investments reviews, and identify consolidation opportunities
- Provide financial planning advice, which includes investment, insurance, tax planning and estate planning
- Conduct portfolio reviews of all level clients and identify opportunities by proposing various investment and insurance products and asset consolidation discussions
- Resolve any issues regarding account maintenance, transfers, or paperwork
- Act as subject matter expert to provide training/coaching/development for internal, cross-functional teams